DevilSourceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  xImAsian Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Well... For our homepage, Keldo should put like selected songs. This'll help convince newcomers who visits our web join. Also, if they see the web so... un-proffesional they will also think that the server us too. Just a suggestion ><

xImAsian

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  NameLessAss Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:39 am

xImAsian wrote:Well... For our homepage, Keldo should put like selected songs. This'll help convince newcomers who visits our web join. Also, if they see the web so... un-proffesional they will also think that the server us too. Just a suggestion ><

This is already in progress i told Keldo to make a website @ devilsourcems.co.cc and i have also ben advertising.
NameLessAss
NameLessAss

Back to top Go down

Post  HerMaster Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:22 pm

NameLessAss wrote:
xImAsian wrote:Well... For our homepage, Keldo should put like selected songs. This'll help convince newcomers who visits our web join. Also, if they see the web so... un-proffesional they will also think that the server us too. Just a suggestion ><

This is already in progress i told Keldo to make a website @ devilsourcems.co.cc and i have also ben advertising.

Iv mae a website for co cc but it just brings me to forumotion. LOL iuno how to change the settings
HerMaster
HerMaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markitoo! Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 pm

If we had a playlist, it be this Very Happy!
http://www.fl4sh.com/#/playlist/view/1280723/e795d292c70d166b3e09947353f01897/
Listen to it, isn't it amazing? The beginning is the best. The last is the best too.
Markitoo!
Markitoo!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down