DevilSourceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NameLessAss - goes GM of DevilSourceMS?

Go down

NameLessAss - goes GM of DevilSourceMS? Empty NameLessAss - goes GM of DevilSourceMS?

Post  NameLessAss Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:30 am

IGN: NameLessAss
DoB: 95/08/10
EXP: Only experience must be that i have ben taking a place as a helper in NoobMS and i also have all the ID's for all the items in the game - for v.55
Have you ever been a GM before, Wich server?: Nope, Helper in NMS/BMS
What makes you think you can be a GM in DevilSourceMS?: Dedication, Will to help the server & Becouse you know me since before Wink
Rate how good of a GM you are 0/10: I would say atleast 9 becouse of that i already have all exp needed... just never got GMed.

Random Question: Is it v.55 Wink?
NameLessAss
NameLessAss

Back to top Go down

NameLessAss - goes GM of DevilSourceMS? Empty --

Post  xImAsian Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 pm

IGN: NameLessAss
DoB: 95/08/10
EXP: Only experience must be that i have ben taking a place as a helper in NoobMS and i also have all the ID's for all the items in the game - for v.55
Have you ever been a GM before, Wich server?: Nope, Helper in NMS/BMS
What makes you think you can be a GM in DevilSourceMS?: Dedication, Will to help the server & Becouse you know me since before
Rate how good of a GM you are 0/10: I would say atleast 9 becouse of that i already have all exp needed... just never got GMed.

Random Question: Is it v.55 ? Kay. If you're asking this then i suggest you hafta learn more of this server before getting to be a GM. Lemme guess... You're only playing DsMs because of a chance of you becoming a GM? Well if it is... That's just low ><''

xImAsian

Back to top Go down