DevilSourceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviewing GM Apps

Go down

Reviewing GM Apps Empty Reviewing GM Apps

Post  Asian Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:31 am

I'm going to be honest with all of you applicants and future interns.
Firstly, let me make one thing clear, I hold absolutely no power when it come to choosing applicants. I CANNOT ACCEPT OR DENY AN APPLICANT (although I can disqualify people if they deserve it... there's a difference.)I can however, make personal suggestions to Keldo and possibly persuade him one way or another. With that being said, I want to give every applicant the same amount of attention, but that's a bit difficult.

By applying you are personally asking Keldo, other GMs, and myself to read your application individually... This process takes times OUT OF MY DAY that I am so generously deciding to give you in an attempt to constructively criticize your application.

The problem that I'm having is this; Some of these applicants seem like they are putting about 5 minutes into their application... I'm not sure what they expect out of this, but you might as well not even bother. This being consider, if I don't feel your application is long enough I'M NOT EVEN READING IT (complain all you want.)

This policy only applies to me... and I know the "quality vs. quantity" argument, but I'm looking for both. I don't want one-sentence (or fragment moreover) responses despite how intelligent, intellectual, hell... symbolic, or anything else they may be.

So let it be clear, that you WILL NOT get my support (or attention for that matter) if you half-ass your application. Thank you for your time.

~Asian

P.S. I'd like to add that by posting a GM application, you're giving me every right to tear it apart piece by piece and criticize your content, presentation, grammar, intelligence, personal worth, and ability to effectively be a GM. If you're not willing to agree to these terms, do not post an application. If you didn't read this before you posted it, then you deserve it even more. :3
Love you.
(Credits to Aliquot)
Asian
Asian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum