DevilSourceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black

Go down

read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black Empty read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black

Post  acemonk1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 am

ign/user: ign black user zac

birthdate: 10/09/93

EXP:i plahave played gms for about 3years now. and i have played private severs for about another 3 years.

Have you ever been a GM before, Wich server?:i was a gm on my friends sever but it didnt last for very long

Age:15 im about to have my b-day n about a month and half or so so ill b 16

What makes you think you can be a GM in DevilSourceMS?:i think i would good to b a gm for devilsource because for 1 reason i dont hack and i have play alot of gms and private ms so i no how to play

Rate how good of a GM you are 0/10: i would rate myself as a gm an 8/10. because no1 is prefect

acemonk1

Back to top Go down

read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black Empty Re: read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black

Post  Asian Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 am

Woooot! Good luck Zac <3

read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black Bear311 I'm not fat- I'm just fluffy~
Asian
Asian

Back to top Go down

read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black Empty Re: read me i am a better vision of my earlier gm app for black

Post  acemonk1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 am

lol

acemonk1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down